The Jaegger Ladywell shell. As of this morning I was convinced I'd be able to finish this today, at least knit it off the needles and be ready to block, before seaming shoulders and then knitting on ribbing on armholes and neck opening. However, I don't seem to be able to get there. Knit, rip, knit, rip....been the story today. I've managed something like 54 repeats of this herringbone check, yet as soon as I get to the neck edge decreasing and the check, I cant' manage to get the patterning right. Made so many stupid mistakes I gave up and finally put it down and will try to finish the knitting of the body tomorrow.
I am so ready to knit something in wool - that has some yarn memory, and something in one color that will go fast, [at least as fast as anything that is knit on size 3's can go] so I CO the Debbie Bliss ruffle edge cardi in this purple baby cashmerino a couple of days ago.
On deck are several other projects, although I think that the next cast on will be the Union Market pullover. Not until the Jaegger Siena Ladywell is in the closet.
Update on my inspiration top sewing
9 hours ago