The list for today:
- finish putting away Christmas decorations - almost done.
- Finish knitting Marks hat - maybe I'll make that one, maybe not.
I've been working on the travel and conference schedule for '06.
- Convergence 2006 June 25-July 1 Grand Rapids MI
- Stitches Midwest Aug 10-13 Rosemont IL
- ASE Conference Sept 29 - Oct 1 Novi MI
- Susan Khalje workshop April 24 - 29 OR Girls week at the Beach House in NC, same week for Jacquie's birthday
- All womens triathalon in Naperville IL Sunday June 25
- Bike trip along Lake Michigan coast, either the Wisconsin SAGBRAW or the Michigan Shoreline Tour July 29 - Aug 5
- Trade show March 28-30
obviously I've got some overlap and am going to have to work some things out.
- I want to finish up all the knitting for gifts and what I've promised people,
- and sewing for others (I"ve got curtains to do for Daniel and the cream silk outfit for my mom to finish, as well as tying up some loose ends) by the end of this month.
- I want to finish the Cochique and the VK11 - both should be a slam dunk and I should be able to have both those off the needles and seamed, ready to wear, hopefully by the time I go to Chicago. VK11 is already seamed and blocked, just needs the laceweight mohair frills knit on.
- then I want to cast on the sleeves for the USMP and alternate working on that and the Esmerelda (both interminable stockinette projects) with the red cable cardi that I started on the cruise. I hope to have the USMP done by the end of February.
Because there are some projects that I really want to cast on for - interesting fun projects to knit - using (gasp) stash yarns.I want to knit this - using either the Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran in casket (a burnished gold color), or the Karabella Aurora 8 in red, or the Jaeger Shetland Aran in sage.
And I want to start the cardi from the Fall 05 Vogue Knitting using the Mission Falls 1824 wool in Curry.