Sunday, January 15, 2006

an Agenda

I seem to be creating more lists, and making up an agenda.
The list for today:
  1. finish putting away Christmas decorations - almost done.
  2. Finish knitting Marks hat - maybe I'll make that one, maybe not.

I've been working on the travel and conference schedule for '06.

Boat Shows:

Fiber Related

:

Athletic:

  • All womens triathalon in Naperville IL Sunday June 25
  • Bike trip along Lake Michigan coast, either the Wisconsin SAGBRAW or the Michigan Shoreline Tour July 29 - Aug 5

Work Related

  • Trade show March 28-30

obviously I've got some overlap and am going to have to work some things out.

Project agenda:

  1. I want to finish up all the knitting for gifts and what I've promised people,
  2. and sewing for others (I"ve got curtains to do for Daniel and the cream silk outfit for my mom to finish, as well as tying up some loose ends) by the end of this month.
  3. I want to finish the Cochique and the VK11 - both should be a slam dunk and I should be able to have both those off the needles and seamed, ready to wear, hopefully by the time I go to Chicago. VK11 is already seamed and blocked, just needs the laceweight mohair frills knit on.
  4. then I want to cast on the sleeves for the USMP and alternate working on that and the Esmerelda (both interminable stockinette projects) with the red cable cardi that I started on the cruise. I hope to have the USMP done by the end of February.

Because there are some projects that I really want to cast on for - interesting fun projects to knit - using (gasp) stash yarns.

I want to knit this - using either the Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran in casket (a burnished gold color), or the Karabella Aurora 8 in red, or the Jaeger Shetland Aran in sage.

And I want to start the cardi from the Fall 05 Vogue Knitting using the Mission Falls 1824 wool in Curry.

4 comments:

Marina said...

Whew, I'm tired already looking at that list ;-)

the stripey tiger said...

Hi Marji - yep I am a quilter too - my blog has some quilt pix just added. I looove jo sharp's silkroad aran. I'm planning a ribby cardy in it this year!! I've only made small things in it, not big but still loved using it. Your list looks busy !! :-) Stripey

Sometimes Unwilling Guru said...

Love the first cardigan,I haven't used SilkRoad yet maybe this year!

Jae said...

The cardign is beautiful! And I like the silkroad. I've started the Aran sweater from IK with that.