Thursday, January 12, 2006

A shoe or two, A hat, an opinion

Well, a girl has gotta have choices. Excepting the running shoes I took, this is the selection I took with me on the cruise. This Denise, is for Staz.
You see, my brother-in-law has some interesting ideas about womens footwear, which fortunately I don't need to pay any attention to. Can you even imagine 7 days on a cruise, with 4 shore excursions and New Years Eve thrown in, and another day on the Mainland, with only one or two pair of shoes?? Not this mama! i guess it could be said that I collect shoes too


Mark, this is your hat so far. Do you want me to knit the stripe in with the brown or leave it
plain? The blue picture is the pattern. Very interesting knit - like knitting a 1x1 rib, except slipping every other stitch - creates a double knit fabric. This is going to be one warm hat.


Project Runway (click on PR link to read Tims blog and listen to the podcast.)
Is anyone else sick unto death of Santino and his ego? All right already, time to eliminate the guy.


Coming Soon:
A list of books in the sidebar that I have listed for sale on Amazon.com
We have thousands of books, and it is just plain time to divest ourselves of some of the stuff. Mostly what I'm listing right now are the novels. If you see something you want, email me.


1 comment:

Christin said...

I love the purple heels on the second row.

I didn't watch last night's ep of Project Runway yet. But, yeah, so sick of Santino's attitude. There is a difference between being confident and being a jerk, and he's a jerk. I like Nick's designs better anyway.