Monday, March 20, 2006

holz and stein needles.

Catherine at http://www.catherineknits.com/ just got in more Holz and Stein circulars.
They are expensive, but they are fabulous. and they won't last any time at all, so if you are interested it is not time to dally. You have to call her with an order, or fax her an order, but then you know what she has left too.
they are on her web page under Knitting Needles, Noble Needles. she has ebony and Rosewood circs and some dpn's.
I still can't get Blogger to upload any of my pics from flickr, but if you look here you will find a pic of a rosewood circ with the ISE scarf on it.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I divorced blogger and moved in with typepad for the very same reason couldn`t take the fights anymore...ha
Great blog by the way....

qofaoken said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

clomid