Monday, July 10, 2006

On the cutting table

For complete instructions on how to alter a princess seam for a larger bust (this pattern alteration is not for me!) go to the flickr page here and click on each picture for detailed instructions.
I've been in the sewing room this weekend (when I wasn't biking on the Katy Trail or knitting on Joeys blanket.
Headed back there right now, and will be back to edit later with pics of what is happening there. Meanwhile, this is a tutorial that I had promised Anna.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow Marji, That was so much better than the fitting articles from Threads. I'm filled with renewed optimism for sewing! Thanks.

Carrie K said...

Nice tutorial, Marji! Sadly I never had to increase the bust measurements in anything.

KSD said...

A LARGER bust? If only. . .