Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm outa here

a day late, and will probably come back several dollars short.
ds#1 decided he wanted an extra day to do whatever it is grown kids do when their mothers are coming, (clean) , so I didn't head north yesterday, I'm leaving now.

Meeting the talented Elizabeth Tuesday for lunch in Madison WI, and meeting up with Jae and Kim Thursday AM at stitches Midwest. How weird is it that no one in my family thinks its weird that I'm going to meet internet friends for 4 days of excitement? (maybe 'cause I've done it before? - hiya Krissy, MIchellers, Kim, Nanci, et al)

Be back the 15th with pics and excitement and motivation galore.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a lovely time! Enjoy Stitches!

Lorraine The Knitting Hammy said...

Marji- Have a blast- Stitches Market is wonderful.

Carrie K said...

Oh, have fun! Spend lots of money, say hi to everyone and take tons of pics.

AR said...

Have a great time!!

Brigitte said...

Have a great time!

:)

Knit and Purl Grrl said...

I know you are gone... but wanted to thank you for the gorgeous needle case! I LOVE IT! And of course I will link to your etsy site as soon as it's live.

Thanks, Chica!
xoxoxo
L

Lynne said...

Have a blast! As a fellow knitter-meeter-upper, I can tell you that you will have a great time!

Bonne Marie said...

Wow - you've been busy! I am hoping to go to Stitches this weekend sometime too - just to the MarketPlace. I'll keep an eye peeled for you!