Saturday, September 16, 2006

PR, an opinion and some pics

Fashion week is over, and while there are countless blogs out there analyzing and discussing the Project Runway looks, I couldn't resist adding my own. At least until blogger quit uploading pics for me.

First things first
Heidi, baby, what were you Thinking?


This I would own. This is, to me, Laura at her best.


There is an Uli outfit I would buy today too - but I can't get blogger to upload it. It is the long sleeve 'purple haze' skirt and top. I love it. Actually I love a lot of Ulis collection. I love a lot of Laura's collection, although I will chime in on the opinion that there is a tad too much Fall in her Spring collection.
Uli does Uli, but she does it so well
Jeffrey chanels Uli

Michael chanels Uli (sort of)

Michael does babydoll
Jeffrey goes in for making skinny girls look FAT

Jeffrey does babydoll

and Laura at her worst. Laura, what were you thinking? I can't even begin to imagine what this look is.

Jay's collection can be seen here. Not my cup of Tea, but Jay never was. He should do well with it though

for lots more looks and chat

6 comments:

AR said...

Hmm. If I had one of those bodies, I'd wear some of those styles. Of course, it's been a long time since my body was that size. Long time!

Marina said...

Ugh! I'm still stuck in Fall and Winter but then again, I never followed fashion ... don't have the body for it any more, takes too much time and costs "too much" (if I'm supposed to use it for one season).

Jennifer said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see who wins the whole thing.

DeeAnn said...

Making models look fat is a really neat trick!

Carrie K said...

Did I miss two weeks? Argh! I couldn't have. Could I? I didn't see those looks at all.

My money is on Michael.

Larjmarj said...

I'm a project runway junkie. Love that show. Can't wait to see who wins. I was a little disappointed last season I thought that Daniel V should have gotten it.