Tuesday, December 19, 2006

a name thing

I'm so relieved to know that there is only ONE Of me!

LogoThere is:
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


AR said...

Apparently there are none of me.

Of course, that means my mom, and daughter aren't here, either, since we're all Arleta. LOL

Rare name!

Anonymous said...

I put in first my whole name--none of me! Then I put in just my last name, and they said there was NO ONE with that name in this country! Hmmm... methinks their stats are just a wee bit off!

Anonymous said...

While there are 8,999 people running around with my first name, no one has my last name. Considering I still have a tough time spelling it two years after marrying this last name - I am willing to bet that anyone with my last name - changed it. ;)