Sunday, December 24, 2006

Seasons Greetings

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas

And Now a Poll: Which Dale do you prefer?
I've committed to ONE KAL for the coming months - I'm just about finished with Liz and really do want the support of a group to knit my first Dale of Norway sweater. I have a quantity of Dale Tiur in deep red, will need to buy the other colors for whichever sweater I choose.
I'm asking your opinion, with the cavaet that I won't necessarily choose whichever is most popular - just curious to know what you think.
Please vote below (you have to use the pull down menu on the poll)
thanks.









Which Dale do you like best?
Current results

10 comments:

Jae said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I voted for #7, but I almost chose #4. It was a tough call.

AR said...

I like Kashmir. Pretty!

Merry Christmas (again! :) I can't stop saying it!!) :D

Anne said...

It's a close-run thing between 2 and 7 - in the end I went for the cardi.

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

No matter which one you choose will be great, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Kashmir all the way...

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

I love the cardi. Of course they're all wonderful.

Have a peaceful and joyous Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I love Kashmir, although #7 is beautiful as well. It's a hard choice though, isn't it?!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday Marji!

Lorraine said...

Hey Marji- Sorry, I won't be of any help to you whatsoever, because I can't make a choice, they're all so wonderful.

The good thing is, whichever one you end up going with, it will be beautiful.

Becky said...

I like the cardi, although they are all beautiful. I think a cardigan would be more versatile and have a more flattering shape.

That will be an awesome project.

FairyGodKnitter said...

I'm glad that the cardi is winning because that's the one I'm planning on knitting. My Tiur colors are deep purple and teal with green and gold as accents. It would be nice to see them both unfold together. I prefer cardigans because the boxy shape is too much in a pullover. And there is the added fun of cutting up the middle.