that would be.....Off The Needles
That gives me a whole (mostly whole) weekend to project play.
Is anyone else feeling this left-out sad empty "Everyone else is playing, why can't I" that I'm feeling because today is the official cast-on day for the Dale of Norway KAL? The little guy in the back of the brain that says, "you can play, just go" is urging me on...maybe just a pair of mittens... or a hat...
The last week or so I've been v busy with some personal things around here, but I've also spent my computer time helping to set up what we hope will become an annual fundraising event for the Artisans Square Stitchers Guild web-community. We've set up an auction . Items are being listed daily until the end of the month. So far the only yarn that was listed has been sold in a buy-it-now situation, but there are fabrics and books and more to come.
Have loads of fun Lorraine and Jewel and Marina and all the rest of you 90+ knitters who're casting on Dale projects today.
oh, I almost forgot,
Shannon and Nanflan both have tagged me (I got tagged)
So, here's the deal:
- Get tagged by someone
- Write down 5 things that have never been revealed on your blog before
- Tag 5 others
2. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon to the Grenedines (the windward islands where we'd chartered a boat), American Airlines lost our luggage for 10 days. We recovered it from the unclaimed pile in customs in St Vincent, but 2 months later AA contacted us to tell us it was permanently lost.
3. When my son was 12 he got a baby iguana. Bob lived a long life, as a male ig he got so aggressive that even ds had difficulty handling him towards the end. Bob died of kidney failure a week ago today. He was 12 yr old.
4. Even though I lived with a large lizard, I have a terror of alligators. I have alligator dreams.
5. Even though we have a dishwasher, I hand wash all of the silverware and all of the glassware everyday.
ok, I tag Jae (whose got an important fundraiser of her own going),
Kim (Kim, that'll give you an excuse to write a blog entry),
Brigitte, because she is feeling sad and left out today too,
Carrie, because she thinks she's got time to cast on today ;)