Saturday, March 31, 2007

mom brag

While I slave away working on finishing up a whole collection of garments to ready for photographs, I thought I'd sing the praises of several of those I'm related to:
My kids: I'm so proud of both of my boys, I could burst.

My son Mark, the one who graduated with his degree in Electical Engineering from Rose-Hulman Inst Tech last May, became a homeowner yesterday!!

My son Daniel has just been named Paramedic Student of the Year at LSSU.
He is graduating this May - (an aside, LSSU is the school that puts out the Banished Words list every year.)

My nephew Max, whose b'day is next week, won a national writing competition and I just found his web bio under the Time for kids banner.

4 comments:

lynne said...

Congratulations Marji...you should feel proud....you must be a good mom to produce such good men!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you and your sons and nephew!

Lorraine said...

Marji- Looks like talent runs in the family.
You should be proud, and give yourself a pat on the back as well.

Donyale said...

Sigh!

Mum Love.

Nothing like it.