Thursday, May 24, 2007

Some replies to comments

Mamapicklejuice asked, what would be my ideal replacement for the Sussman?
The Reliable i300


Mary tagged me, HI Mary. But really, does anyone really want another 7 things about me?
Really? Nah.

Commenters, please know that I love reading your comments. However, it is a drawback of Blogger that I very rarely have an email to respond to comments. They always show up in my mailbox as Anonymous [noreply-comment@blogger.com]
So if I don't reply, that is why.
I must look into Haloscan or one of those other services that other bloggers use.
What do you use? Do you like it?

7 comments:

Mardel said...

I love the iron. I think that would be my dream replacement except for space considerations for me.

Marina said...

Do you see my email address?

I read somewhere that when folks went to the "new blogger", their Profile was reset. They need to go to their Profile and tick "show my email address".

Tany said...

I use the new blogger and I get no email addresses either. That's the one thing I don't like about blogger; other than that it's fine for me.

Jennifer said...

That is a very nice iron! I hardly ever touch mine except for the bag sewing I do.

Carrie K said...

I use a Rowenta. I like it but then I am barely savvy about irons.

Stupid Blogger. I just posted comments on my old thread and only the google/blogger leaves the email address but then you have to go back to your post to read the comment? Weird.

That Diane Von Furstenberg dress and fabric looks like the perfect summer dress. I used to have her ubiquitous dress and I think I still own her beauty book....

Brigitte said...

Oh, I hear you about Blogger! I really wish it would show the addresses...

Dipsy said...

Woah! Yes, this certainly seems to be a great replacement! I absolutely hatehatehate ironing, but when I see this baby, I could imagine having a bit more fun with that indeed!