Friday, July 13, 2007

They say it's your B'day!

Isn't my hubby a sweetie?


And get this:
too bad I didn't hear about it in time - or maybe good thing I didn't hear about it ;)

What better way to celebrate your birthday on Friday, July 13, than with delicious doughnuts from Krispy Kreme! In celebration of its 70th anniversary, Krispy Kreme will give customers whose birthday falls on July 13th, one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts.

Visit your local Krispy Kreme shop on July 13 to make your birthday the sweetest day of the year, and while you’re there, check out some of our latest menu choices including Krispy Kreme Chillers and Doughnut Hole Cups to go. Our Mocha Dream Chiller was recently awarded 'best of the bunch' receiving 5 straws for slurpability among iced coffee drinks by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Official Rules:
No purchase necessary. Offer valid only on Friday, July 13th, 2007.

17 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday! The photo of the roses is lovely!

And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about my daughter's birthday - she really was a tiny little thing. Her story amazes people when they can see a photo of how tiny she was.

Nancy (nanflan) said...

Happy birthday! The roses are beautiful!!!

julia said...

Happy birthday! A dozen Krispy Kremes? I think your husband did much, much better.

Erica B. said...

Happy Birthday! The roses are divine!

Mardel said...

The roses are beautiful, and far nicer than the Krispy Kremes, with none of the "oh no, what have I done?" repercussions.

Marina said...

How did I miss this? Happy (belated) Birthday! Actually, I should have remembered - sorry - because today is kidlet #2's birthday. Save me ;-)

touran said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday. Your body probably thanks you for skipping the donuts.

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

Oh Marji I feel so bad! I have been working so much this week that I didn't look at any of my favorite blogs or sewing spots yesterday...and now I have missed your birthday. Well, happy belated birthday!!! I hope you enjoyed your Krispy Kremes and I am forwarding a package to you that will have a little something extra in it in honor of your birthday!

Love ya!

Vicki said...

Happy belated birthday! Roses are beautiful!

jae said...

Happy Birthday!!

gaylen said...

Happy Birthday. Glad you missed the Krispy Creme offer!

cidell said...

I got that email and tried to think of ways to doctor my license. Happy Birthday!

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday!

Summerset said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'd take the roses over the doughnuts anyday!

Lorraine said...

Marji- That was a close call- Krispy Kreme's- eleventy million calories in a donut.

Lovely roses- hope you had a terrific birthday.

Tany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Marji!!!

Carrie K said...

Happy Belated Birthday!