Monday, September 24, 2007

Scarf for Jacquie


Scarf for Jacquie
Originally uploaded by mlweaving
Edit: This yarn is indeed Ironstone Paris Nights and the colorway (discontinued) is 33. There is one online vendor who said they have it, but they don't.

Thanks for looking, and many thanks to the Ravelers who id'd this yarn for me and found an internet source, almost immediately.

I am desperately needing a ball of this, so if you have one in your stash, please....???

just another quick question:
Does anyone recognize what the novelty yarn in this pic is?

I've run out, and I need to find another skein of it, but I haven't a clue what it is anymore. Don't ask where I bought it, what the ball band is, any of that...if I knew/had that info, I wouldn't need to ask. ;)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looking at a closeup of the label it looks like it said Ironstone. I did a Google search, but it might be better if you try doing that and see if any of the photos available look close to you. I think they do, but I haven't seen the yarn in person like you have. HTH.

Lee Ann said...

I'm pretty sure that's Ironstone as well (looks a lot like a skein I used years ago). Maybe Paris Nights?