Some of the following is finished, some have minor finishing touches needed - a hem, a snap, a buttonhole, some hand stitching. It'll all get finished this week. I'm working on bottoms now. and one more (maybe two) tops. All fabric has been in stash, for varying degrees of time. Some fabric I had more than I needed for what I was doing - hence more than one top out of some of the prints. There was logic behind this madness. I wasn't at all sure I was going to like the McCalls top gathered from a V'd yoke, so I had enough fabric left to cut the Burda top too - so I did. In the event, I do like the V'd yoke top, I don't like the construction that is going to require hand stitching to finish, but I do like the top. I cut a top from an old OOP Vogue pattern out of some border print crinkle cotton gauze I had, and after it was cut there was enough left to cut the little Adri top too - so I did. Funny, but I made the Adri top already (ignore those hanging threads I haven't cut yet.) and have yet to finish the Trapeze top. The Adri pattern is the same used for the black crinkle top - that top was cut out while I still lived in northern Michigan - I just got it out and finished it for the UFO challenge going on on Pattern Review.
Burda top, same pattern used for one of the paisley tops
Expect a more comprehensive and cohesive post later in the week - with bottoms. At least I won't go sailing nekked.
Sailor, Stitcher, Domestic diva, wife, mom to 2+2 (mine and his, boys and girls)
email me at mlweaving at gmail dot com
And see what's going on with the move to the boat over at www.svfarniente.blogspot.com