Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Well, since Bravo has really messed with their schedule this season - what's with that anyway?? - and tonight we are likely to be treated to the worst episode yet - what does designing costumes for lady wrestlers have to do with fashion??? - I thought I'd bring you Victorya's runway show, courtesy of the video imbed icon on Bravo.com

Solid collection, but...take a look at all the pants. I'm thinking that if anyone who reads this blog who sews made a pair of pants with the crotch hanging like that, they'd be on the message boards asking how to fix it.
See post below - I couldn't add comments to the post with the video - technically challenged.

And, if you haven't expressed an opinion yet , scroll down to the end of yesterdays post to take a look-see at my contest options.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Designing costumes for wrestlers? Oh no! And so far I've really enjoyed the episodes too.

LurkerMonkey said...

But Lady Wrestlers are AWESOME! Just ask my 12-year-old son. If Bravo wants to reach a new demographic, they just hit one out of the ballpark. The kid was glued to the TV from the first grunt to the last snap of Spandex.