Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Vogue Patterns are UP

I KNOW that everyone is just waiting to see some finished SWAP garments, and I KNOW that I'm keeping you hanging.
Well kidlets, hang on a little longer, ok?

Meanwhile, I'm going to treat you to some of my favorites from the new Vogue selections.
They got the Chado Ralph Rucci line to license two patterns. I love them both, and will be buying them.

This tailored shirtdress is so typical of Rucci - the detailing and the styling are so chic. It's going to the top of my "for Me" list.

I even like this big shirt. I'm seeing it in white linen.


I also have already put this number from Marfy in my shpping cart, and am mulling it over. I love the yoke into sleeve treatment on this shirtdress.


And then there is this easy wear dress for knits that will be a summer must-have.

I have some more bids in on a couple of vintage patterns at Ebay. If I don't win the one that looks JUST LIKE THIS, I'll be picking it up too.


There is also a new Adri pattern that looks very similar to the OOP pattern that I used for part of my Caribbean Sailing wardrobe - Adri has a look and a style that is simple, easy, casual, and all her own. I'd recommend it if you don't have one of her old patterns.
There's a new Issey Miyake, which is a fabulous pattern, for someone who needs more of that loose/casual suit style clothing. It's great, I'm just rapidly coming up on a time where I'll have no use at all for that look, so I'm refraining...(for now)

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great picks! I love that knit dress! I must make that one! I think I am addicted to knits lol

designdreamer said...

I like the first pattern, but will you make it with the slit in the back? While it's cute, it just seems it would make wearing a bra quite difficult. Oldest dd would probably like the knit one, AND look good in it. I like, it but would have nothing ot fill it out with :-(

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

Ummmmm, you can't buy any more patterns! Where are you going to put them? Huh?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Marji...Didn't realize Vogue had new patterns out yet. I'm a vogue patterns addict!!
So...Thank you! Thank you!

Stephenie

Lindsay T said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Vogue patterns. I love the ones you picked out.