And, maybe you read the classifieds at Pattern Review, maybe you don't. But I just sold almost my whole collection of BWOF. I have a few issues left from 2004 and 2005, including that famous "Twist top" issue.
Something's got to go, and I decided I'd start with the BWOF mag's.
And, some of what I'm going to part with will go to you, my blog-friends.
The RULES - if you don't follow them your name won't go into the RNG (random number generator) to win one of these giveaway items.
- Be a follower of this blog
- leave a comment on this post
- Include in the comment the # which you want to be in drawing for. I don't want to pick whether to send you the cookbooks or the pocket maker - you choose - but only choose one
#1set of "The Beautiful" cookbooks.
#2Welt pocket maker. These went through a resurgence of popularity a few years back and people were paying big bucks for them on ebay. I found a few in a drawer at Eunice Farmer Fabrics, and bought this one. Obviously, I've never used it, it's still sealed in the plastic. I'm not sure why this is necessary, but, if you want it, it can be yours.
3 1/2 yds knit print from Gorgeous Fabrics
#4Adele Margolis book Fashion Sewing for Everyone
This is one of Carolyn's favorite texts. If you read Carolyn, you know that she swears by Adele Margolis. The information is good. And, it's an old book, so you get a LOT of information, and not a lot of pictures. IMO this is a good thing.
ok, comments are open. I'll close them Saturday night or Sunday morning, and do the drawing over the weekend.
Packing: Sorting and Divesting
This is so much harder than I thought it would be.
There, I've emptied out 1/2 a shelf, can I keep the others?
Sold on Craigslist - Baldwin Lamps
Drapery Workroom supplies that have been languishing in my workroom.
Going to be listed on the classifieds at Pattern Review
- My CoverPro 1000 coverstitch machine
- Enough yardage of the Burberry raincoating to make a trench
- Some fabulous 2 sided faux fur and the coordinate faux suede
- And enough of that Big eyelet and Broadcloth to go under it to make a trench or one of those full shirtdresses. The color is buttercream.