Monday, January 18, 2010

We have Winners of stuff

Using the random number generator at Random.org - it's pretty cool if you haven't seen it -
And, sorting each entry by the time it came into my email box, by # on the item, I chose winners.

But, I gotta say, The rules were simple and the first person to get hit by the random number generator for the knit fabric got disqualified for not registering here as a follower.
So, if you want to be in on the next downsizing giveaway, go click "follow this blog" on the icon over on the left sidebar.

Without further ado:
#1 Winner of the Cookbook set is Nanci - shout out to Nanci, who is the new mother of a baby girl. Congratulations Nanci!

#2 Winner of the Welt Pocket Maker is Dana. You'll have to open that package and use it and let me know how it works. ;)

#3 Winner of the knit fabric is #10 out of 17 requests - Trena, the Slapdash Sewist. The thing I know about Trena is that fabric doesn't grow old sitting around her studio, so I'm really happy to pass this along and can't wait to see what wonderful creation Trena will come up with.

#4 Winner of the Adele Margolis book is #16 out of 23 requests - Julie of Singer and Sew. It looks like Julie has been reviewing a number of books lately, so it'll be great to see what she thinks of this OOP sewing book.

Congratulations everyone.
email me at mlweaving at yahoo dot com with your mailing address and I'll get these out tomorrow AM.

2 comments:

The Slapdash Sewist said...

So exciting! Although I do have a sizeable stash, knit fabric does not sit around my studio very long. Can't wait to show off what I make with the gorgeous fabric. Thank you!

Elizabeth said...

Looking at all the books you still have on the shelf, I think it's time to invoke that famous quote from Jaws:
(You're) going to need a bigger boat!